|Dec. 29, 2018||Sign-in for SEIEM2018||
Registration & Conference Material Collection
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
|Dec. 30, 2018||
Opening Remarks & Keynote Speech
1. Opening Remarks
2. Keynote Speech
3. Group Photo
|Dec. 30, 2018||Noon:||Lunch|
|Dec. 30, 2018||
Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, participants should find the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earlier to copy his ppt/pdf presentation into the laptop and get ready. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A.
|Dec. 30, 2018||Evening:||Dinner|
|Dec. 31, 2018||One Day Tour OR Academic Visit||TBD|
All the participants are requested to give an oral & poster presentation in English based on their papers. Each presentation lasts 10-15 minutes. We will provide laptop and other equipments for the presentation. Presenters should get their PPT prepared before the conference.
Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
1. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
2. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
3. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
4. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
(Dimensions: 100 cm height x 60 cm width).
The posters must be placed on the panels, following the numbering indicated to each relater. The posters must be written in English. At the end of the session, the relaters must take out their works. The Organizing Committee won’t send/keep any posters that are left on the conference venue. Each participant must take the poster to the congress the day of the presentation.
On-line / no presencial participations
The no potential participants can be made using one of the following options:
– Preparing a video with 15 minutes, in English, presenting the work and send it by e-mail
– Sending a PowerPoint with audio and send it by e-mail
– Sending a PowerPoint without audio and send it by e-mail
– Sending the poster to the congress venue (please ask the address to the technical secretary)